Recently a summer edition of the regular TSG game jam took place in the Wrocław offices. TSG employees teamed up with their friends from gamedev industry to make games in just 48 hours! Take a look at the result!
Disco Disco Disco Rage
- Creators: Konrad Słabig, Mateusz Kukla, Michał Szczepaniec
- Description: an arcade game a crazy duel between an enraged disco ball and a disco dancer in the glare of the neon lights. Everything that you’d expect from such a game is there: vibrating chiptune, giant pixels and as many screen shakes as the designer managed to implement!
RPG Game Module (Fallout and Centuria)
- Creators: Przemysław Solski, Krzysztof Bobnis
- Description: this project encapsules a module for making RPG games. Two games were created with this technology: Fallout, a post-apocalyptic game, and Centuria, in which the player becomes Aurelius Marcus, a commander of a small light cavalry unit, and traverses the borderland of the Ancilian Empire.
- Creator: Mateusz Lewko
- Description: a simple real time strategy game designed for mobile phones. The objective is to destroy enemy (AI) buildings.
- Creators: Łukasz Stryjek, Karolina Stryjek, Matyś Stryjek
- Description: a horror game in which the player explores the labyrinth in three dimensions (horizontally and vertically). The labyrinth is not infinite but it’s unlimited. The objective is to find alien eggs.
- Creators: Marta Fijak
- Description: the world’s first medusa simulator 😉 A study on movements and colours created with Processing.
Castle Game Engine Plugin
- Creator: Michalis Kamburelis
- Description: a web browser plugin for the Castle Game Engine, to run various games using the Castle Game Engine and 3D worlds (in X3D, VRML and other formats) in a web browser. Web browser games can be integrated with web pages, for example Facebook Canvas. Cross-platform (for Linux, Windows, Mac OSX) for any browser supporting NPAPI plugin (like Firefox).
- Castle Game Engine’s Facebook page