29 July 2020
Completion of subscription for the second tranche of B series shares issued under the Ten Square Games S.A. incentive scheme for 2018-2020
Legal Basis: Article 56 section 1 item 2 of the Act on Public Offering – current and periodical information
Content of the report:
The Management Board of Ten Square Games S.A. with its seat in Wrocław (the “Company” the, “Issuer”) informs about the completion of subscription for the second tranche of B series shares issued under the Ten Square Games S.A. incentive program for the years 2018 – 2020. The shares were issued on the basis of resolution no. 1 of the Management Board of the Company of 10 June 2020 on increasing the share capital within the framework of the target capital with full exclusion of the pre-emptive rights of the existing shareholders, about the adoption of which the Company informed in current report 39/2020 of 10 June 2020.
The shares were issued in a private placement. Ordinary series B bearer shares of the second tranche were granted to eligible persons for the second year of the incentive scheme, i.e. 2019.
1) Start and end date of the subscription:
Date of commencement of the subscription: 22 June 2020
Subscription end date: 10 July 2020
2) Share allocation date:
Not applicable. Series B shares of the second tranche were taken up by private subscription, therefore no subscriptions for shares were accepted and no allotment of shares within the meaning of Article 434 of the Commercial Companies Code was made. The declarations on taking up the shares were submitted from 22 June 2020 to 10 July 2020.
3) Number of shares subscribed:
The private subscription took up 26,066 (twenty-six thousand sixty-six) ordinary series B bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 (ten grosz) each.
4) Rate of reduction in individual tranches in the event that at least in one tranche the number of shares allocated was lower than the number of shares subscribed for:
Not applicable – due to the type of subscription, the reduction did not occur. Series B shares in the second tranche were subscribed for in a private placement, so no subscriptions were made.
5) Number of shares allocated under the subscription:
Not applicable. Series B shares of the second tranche were taken up as a result of private subscription, therefore neither subscriptions for shares were accepted nor shares were allocated within the meaning of Article 434 of the Commercial Companies Code.
6) Price at which the shares were taken up
Series B shares of the second tranche were subscribed for at PLN 0.10 (say: ten grosz) per share.
7) Description of the method of share coverage
Series B shares of the second tranche were acquired for cash contributions by making payments to the Issuer’s bank account.
8) Number of entities to which the offer to take up series B shares of the second tranche under private subscription was addressed: 38
9) Number of entities which took up series B shares in the second tranche under private subscription: 38
10) The Company did not conclude an underwriting agreement.
11) The value of the conducted subscription or sale, understood as the product of the number of securities covered by the offer and the issue or sale price: PLN 2,606.60
12) The amounts of total costs which have been included in the issue costs, indicating the amount of costs by their titles: The Company did not incur any costs included in the costs of the issue, including the costs of preparing and conducting the offer, remuneration of underwriters, drawing up the prospectus or promoting the offer.
13) Average cost of conducting a subscription or sale per unit of a security subscribed or sold: not applicable.