28 January 2022
The Management Board of Ten Square Games S.A., with its registered office in Wrocław (the “Company” or the “Issuer”), in reference to the information provided in Current Report No. 5/2022 of 20 January 2022, announces that as a result of a brokerage order placed through Ipopema Securities S.A. on 28 January 2022, 13,331 own shares of the Issuer were purchased for the Company’s account at an average price of PLN 241.95 per share. The purchased shares constitute 0.18% of the Issuer’s share capital and entitle to 13,331 votes at the Issuer’s General Meeting, which constitute 0.18% of the total number of votes at the Issuer’s General Meeting.
As a result of the transaction, the whole pool of shares, provided for purchase within the first tranche, was purchased. Thus the execution of the first tranche of the share buy-back was completed.
The Management Board presents a detailed collective report on the execution of the first tranche of share buy-back:
- The first tranche of the share buyback was implemented from 20 January 2020 to 28 January 2022;
- The total number of shares purchased under the first tranche of the share buyback is 70,000 [in words: seventy thousand] and corresponds to 70,000 votes at the Company’s General Meeting;
- The total number of shares purchased within the first tranche of treasury share buy-back constitutes 0.96% share in the Company’s share capital and 0.96% share in the total number of votes at the Company’s General Meeting;
- The average unit purchase price of own shares amounted to PLN 266.04.
- The shares in the number specified in item. The average unit price of own shares acquisition amounted to PLN 266.04. The shares in the number specified in item 2 were purchased for the total amount of PLN 18,623,013.60 [in words: eighteen million six hundred and twenty-three thousand and thirteen zlotys 60/100].
The shares were purchased as part of the Company’s own share buy-back programme, which was initiated by virtue of the Issuer’s Management Board resolution of 20 January 2022 on commencing the own share buy-back programme and detailed conditions and procedures of executing the first tranche of the Company’s own share buy-back, adopted in execution of Resolution No. 7 of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of 23 June 2021 regarding authorization of the Management Board to purchase, in the name and on behalf of the Company, the Company’s own shares and determining the principles for purchasing the Company’s own shares and establishing the reserve capital.
The shares acquired as part of the transaction may be (i) redeemed (voluntary redemption), (ii) exchanged for shares in the course of the Company’s acquisitions (iii) disposed of by the Company’s Management Board in any other manner permitted by law, taking into account the needs of the Company’s operations.