20 August 2021
Article 56(1)(2) of the Public Offering Act – current and periodic information
Completion of the subscription of the third tranche of Series B Shares issued under Ten Square Games S.A.’s 2018 – 2020 incentive programme
The Management Board of Ten Square Games S.A., based in Wrocław (“Company”, “Issuer”), announces the completion of the subscription of the third tranche of Series B Shares issued under the incentive programme of Ten Square Games S.A. for 2018 – 2020. The issue was carried out on the basis of the resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company dated 12 July 2021 on increasing the share capital within the authorized capital with the exclusion in full of the pre-emptive rights of existing shareholders, of the adoption of which the Company informed in the current report 23/2021 dated 12 July 2021.
The issue was carried out by way of private subscription. Series B ordinary bearer shares of the third tranche were granted to eligible persons for the third year of the incentive programme, i.e. 2020.
1) Subscription start and end dates:
Subscription commencement date: 15 July 2021
Closing date of the subscription: 11 August 2021
2) Date of allotment of shares:
Not applicable. The acquisition of series B shares of the third tranche took place by way of private subscription, therefore no subscriptions for shares were accepted and no shares were allotted within the meaning of Article 434 of the Code of Commercial Companies. Declarations on taking up shares were made between 16 July 2021 and 10 August 2021.
3) Number of shares subscribed:
The private subscription covered 34,472 (thirty-four thousand four hundred and seventy-two) series B ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 (ten groszy) each.
4) Reduction rate in individual tranches in the event that at least in one tranche the number of allocated shares was lower than the number of subscribed shares:
Not applicable – due to the type of subscription, the reduction did not occur. Series B shares of the third tranche were taken up in a private subscription, so no shares were subscribed for.
5) Number of shares allocated in the subscription:
Not applicable. Series B shares of the third tranche were taken up as a result of a private subscription; therefore, no subscriptions for shares were accepted and no shares were allotted within the meaning of Article 434 of the Commercial Companies Code.
6) Price at which the shares were taken up
Series B shares of the third tranche were taken up at the price of PLN 0.10 (in words: ten groszy) per share.
7) Description of the method of share coverage
Series B shares of the third tranche were taken up for cash by making payments to the Issuer’s bank account.
8) Number of entities to which the offer to take up series B shares of the third tranche was addressed under the private subscription: 49
9) Number of entities that subscribed for series B shares of the third tranche under the private subscription: 49
10) The Company did not conclude an underwriting agreement.
11) Value of the subscription or sale understood as the product of the number of securities in the offer and the issue or sale price: PLN 3,447.20
12) The amount of the total costs that were included in the issue costs, with an indication of the amount of costs by their titles: The Company did not incur costs included in the costs of the issue, including the costs of preparing and conducting the offer, remuneration of underwriters, preparing the issue prospectus or promoting the offer.
13) The average cost of conducting the subscription or sale per unit of the security included in the subscription or sale: not applicable.