21 July 2022
Article 56 (1) (2) of the Public Offer of Financial Instruments Act – current and regular information
The Board of Ten Square Games S.A. seated in Wrocław (“The Company,” “The Issuer”) hereby informs about the completion of subscriptions for the first tranche of C-Series shares issued as a part of the Ten Square Games S.A. motivational program for 2021-22. The issuing was performed based on the Company’s Management Board’s resolution dated June 13th, 2022, on increasing share capital in the framework of target capital, excluding current shareholders from preempting rights, which the Company published as a part of the current report no 31/2022 dated June 13th, 2022.
The issuing was performed in the form of a private subscription. Ordinary bearer series C shares of the I tranche were assigned to persons entitled to the shares based on the first year of the motivational program, that is, 2021.
- Subscription start and end date:
Subscription start date: June 23rd, 2022
Subscription end date: July 13th, 2022
- Share assignment date:
Does not apply. First tranche series C shares were taken up based on private subscriptions, which is why sign-ups for the shares did not occur, and neither did share assignment as understood in Article 434 of the Commercial Companies Code.
- Number of shares subject to subscription:
Private subscriptions encompassed 34,009 (thirty-four thousand and nine) ordinary bearer series C shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.10 (ten groszy) each, wherein 33,039 (thirty-three thousand thirty-nine) shares were taken up.
- The reduction rate in given tranches in cases where the number of assigned shares was smaller than the number of shares that were signed up for:
Does not apply; given the subscription type, reduction did not occur. First tranche series C shares were taken up as a part of a private subscription; thus no sign-ups occurred.
- The number of shares assigned as a part of the subscription:
Does not apply. First tranche Series C shares were taken up based on private subscriptions, which means sign-ups were not held, and neither was share assignment as understood in Article 434 of the Commercial Companies Code.
- Price at which shares were taken up
First tranche Series C shares were taken up for a price of 0.10 (in words: ten groszy) each.
- Description of how the shares are covered
First tranche Series C shares were taken up for cash deposits sent to the Issuer’s bank account.
- The number of entities that received an offer to take up the first tranche Series C shares as a part of private subscriptions: 62.
- The number of entities that have taken up the first tranche series C shares as a part of private subscriptions: 59.
- The company did not enter into an underwriting contract.
- The value of the performed subscription or sales, understood as a multiplication of the number of securities encompassed by the offer and emission or sale price: PLN 3,400.9.
- The number of total costs which were the number of costs by their titles: The Company did not incur costs included in the costs of issuance, including the costs of preparation and conduct of the offering, underwriters’ remuneration, preparation of the prospectus or promotion of the offering.
- The average cost of executing the subscription or sale per security encompassed by the subscription or sale: does not apply.